Friday, November 2, 2007

Work Attachment: ( Monday - Next Wed)

1st day;
We had the most boring-ever briefing which lasted for an hour about the company! Man.. and we signed a contract which had many many words and conditions, but the bottomline is that we aren't supposed to reveal any confidential info. Hahaha, luckily I'm not a blabbermouth. Then, I got shipped off to the lib and it's such a sucky job. :( Okay, all I did that day was 'familiarising' myself with the books (wow), and possibly breathing in most of the dust in the room. Worst of all, lunchtime is 1-2, which is pretty crazy considering that I get hungry all the time. Sigh, but good thing we can bring our own stuff to eat anytime (:
My workplace is pretty cool actually, cos of the wonderful view of Shenton! Hahaha, which are high rise buildings and the blue blue sky.

2nd day;
I re-arranged all the books, ticked off the present books, coughed a whole lot, got hungry and ended the day with a 'high note'. :(
Hahaha, I hate my working hours, really LONG. Of course, the worst part is that I don't even get paid, fricking paid! How bad is that.
Oh and the chief executive visited me! How cool is that (:
He's apparantly the boss there? yup, should be. He was awfully nice.

3rd day;
Today, my supervisor treated me to sakae sushi and yami yoghurt! woahhh, my fave treat ever.
(: but the texture wasn't good at all. Nov yami yog's the best! Hahaha, I visited my friend at the hotel and we didn't listen to the conference at all and I ate alot alot during teatime! :D

4th day;
I must say today was FUN. I went all around collecting books and I found out that this person working there was one of the parents helping out at the games stall during the mgfunfair. How cool is that! && I talked with the secretary who was telling me abt the steel in her leg and all.. pretty interesting (: Hahaha, I HAVE FRIENDS NOW.

5th day;
Deanna and I saw this ginomous grasshopper on the starbucks wall outside. EW. :p
I love starbucks and all but. yeah. Hahaha, felt so sian to go to work. Mrs Seetoh came by and she was so funny! When the person was showing us around, she was like ' ooh, so that's what they're doing... interesting!' And then when we were left alone, she was all 'very boring is it??'
Hahaha funny change. Today, I did much typing and since there was internet connection on the laptop, obviously I went to ... yeah... surf. (: Yeah, bad me.

Hm, I'll update more and possibly more detailed posts.

No comments: