Friday, November 30, 2007

Encouragement from a friend

"Hey jacob,may you con't to search and find out more abt God(:press on in finding out e answers to ur questions!"

This was a text message my friend, Sin Yi gave me...was like thinking about How we function and in relation to GOD. Questioned like "prayer being something that psychologically psyched you up?"
Well, i have worried in vain..God's still there to guide me(:
Have been asking GOd to guide me, to listen to him...What is prayer? have been learning to pray at every opporunity and keeping faithful to the pryaer, as in closing in, cos i have this tendency to doze into sleep during prayer before sleeping and while walking or on the bus praying, i get distracted..perhaps i allow it to distract me.(:

Thank God for prayer to seek him(:

No comments: