Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November the 21st 2007

Today Daniel(Mr Woon), Farhana, Sarah and Mornique and myslef, helped out at the Red Camp for the seondary school people. Sure had fun laughing at Daniel's never ending antics that make everyone laugh...Peach tea, 2 for 2 dollars, looked out for the sale of that. Drank mine, nice, but i had to make this accident of drinking farhana's,haha...it's like i drank it, i tasted peach tea, with my mind saying, wait a minute, this is not mine..oops,yep:p

KFC for lunch...FastFood has that salty taste that numbs my tongues, that tells me that the food seem to be salt fortified! Still have to Thank God for the food, not everyone gets to eat food yea(:
-DINNER-
Well i went back to the stall that I got some free food,
Not more food, but to eat the tasty "lei cha fan" a.k.a grain tea rice.

Aunty not there, there's the son at the left hand side, with his son i think somewhere, whom is very fillial too-

- now you see it-

- now you don't:) -
yummy!

These are yesterday, cos it's like 2am approaching 3am in the morning...oops

My Dear friend and friends should be sleeping...after a long day in Cambodia! Great to see that everyone is enjoying, blessing others, and being blessed by them(:

I Thank God for the time I had with the children from the Cove, they remembered my name!really touches my heart when someone remembers your name...


And i now have not 1, not 2 but 3 daughters!haha...Amazing, was like talking to this girl from P6, she's like going to receive her results today, so nervous, then i was there like an uncle, reminding her to sleep, to rest and felt that I, a christian should pray for people...the easiest and most meaningful way of helping someone...so she was like i sound like a dad, and many dads which she has in church, its' like people taht she look up to. cool, so i became daddy,dad, 'biscuit dad' i think...Cheeky people sia..alright. Another blessed day(:

I Thank God for his wisdom, his peace, his love (:

No comments: