Thursday, November 29, 2007

happy Birthday Jacob! part 1

This is one of the cakes that i had, from church..wow, the rum in this is high, I love it, Eoin and Phebe cited taht this is an Adult's birthday cake, that's why, well 18 already so yea,cool...haha Glad that eveyrone could share it and enjoy the taste(:
some of the messages who were sent by sms
Heyzslamat hari jadi! Semoga sukses slalu. Kamu istimewa! happy bdae boy!
-Syafiqah-

It means all d best in ur future endevours. ure special n im glad our path crossed!happy bdae

"Happy birthday jacob korkor!(:
-Wynne MeiMei, My dear little cousin-

Blessed bday jacob biscuit!
-sin yi-

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY Mr big w___! MAy u grow in stature n favour of the Lord n man...N children :)
-Constance-

Sheng ri kuai le PUTTU! Xi wang ni de wei lai neng dai ge ni kuai lexin fu! Don't pray pray ah. My mandrain damn pro =? HAHAHAHAHA
-Shron-
-1 piece...Yummy!-
There was Reuben, Yong Zheng, Tiac Woo, Azhar,Geraldine, Farahana, yenyi, My class of BO1, who else ar...I thank God for the people that he has placed in my life, not jsut because they wished happy birthday, but for who they are(:
I'm 19 already...haha, children at church calling me uncle Jacob, i'm fine with that.Enjoy te previlage to be their uncle that they can look up to(:
Anyone to call me Jacob korkor?haha

No comments: