Thursday, November 22, 2007

22 November 2007

-Gieraffas Glore!-
My classmate YuPei had a gieraffe!haha, this shirt is really quite appropriate I must say...
oh my i don't kno how to spell that animal!haha, anyone to help me?

I think i should be more focus..like off the internet(which i did!) Thank God for that. AM learning to focus better, me and getting distracted,haha..

Oh my my wrist hurts, was like loosening the joint, left side is silent, but the other I hear the sounds of me loosening the joints. Ouch,..hmm, need to look after it more, msut the way i rest the wrist while on the computer/:

-Learning early to drive a car!-
Shadrach's like sick too...haha he's like 10 months...shall read up on my infant/toddler book with insights from this lady called Magda Gerber. He's like 10 months old!so fast...Thank God for thsi marvellous creation and gift (:

Another great day that I had...I have a sister that just went to Cambodia,so exciting, and all the people that you meet when you are there! sorbets at the soup dragon, blue pumpkin bread, Fruit shakes from the stall, I ahve this favourite one that i went every night with the peeps at night(:

Received an email about someone's dad's passing..my sister's grandpa, remineded that I hve my ah mas and a grand dad...Should spend time with them..Should i one thing, are you willing?

Thank God for teh reminder..Praying!(:

No comments: