Monday, October 29, 2007

Peng you-Friends-Ka Wan[that's malay by the way]

-Beautiful Evening Sun!-
taken: Saturday,27/10/2007
Location: Road to my house
Hmm, I had the feeling of anger, which was normal...
Let me try to explain this, My friend seemed to have not come home yet, another friend call me to ask if i know where this friend is, so i'm not sure, so i call my friend who seemed to be Missing In Action(M.I.A)
My friend picked up, ok means that my friend is fine, but my friend sounded a little grounchy, which kinda affected me for that moment..
So was trying to control myself, how to get angry, it's like not really big, but like i feel that like not nice leh...reprimand like not right, reprimand like also not right,like petty, which I am.
so i needed some wise words, thank God for my mentor, Eoin, so i explined to him the scenario with the 'my friend this' 'my friend that'. he analysed it, so it was like,
I called my friend right?ya
so i am concern for my friend right?ya of course, out so late, concerned parents will be concerned.
well, if that's your friend you will be nice to your friend even when he's not nice to you. not only when your friend is nice only to you. If that's so how can you be a friend?

that's how David and jonathan functioned..Learning point from this(:

Thank God for this day!

No comments: