Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Come to Think of it....


Title: BOYS of 4A

this is a picture of the boys who were there at the 4A chalet!i enjoyed the photo taking session with the people!Cheese!

"we see happy faces and we laugh all day, oh my what a wonderful day..." This is one of the songs that I have been working on at the Cove. Been composing songs in preparation for the year-end musical. Being a composer is quite cool, shall do that for fun more often !


Had been on the bus just now, today was the last day of T.U.T camp, TUT?it's The Unconfessed Truth, by Ngee Ann Campus Crusade.Wanted to go,Couldn't be there for the camp, was working, didn't notify the centre that there was camp, so not nice to inform late right?was thinking about what they do at the camp like Project X, where you go for Street Evangelism. There I was in the bus on my home from buying groceries with mum, this guy seated behind me was reading from a booklet, not jsut any booklet, I turned my head, to 'look' outside'(actaully to listen more carefully to what he reading) It was the 4SLs,4 spiritual laws booklet,Wow, cool. listening him read, I felt angry and sad, wanted to reprimand him.

Should I have turned around and defend ,my faith boldly?

He was reading it out aloud. one of the law was talking about we sinned and that Jesus dies on the cross for our sins, He being talking wierdly, to the point of cursing at that the fact there was this person Jesus that came down from heaven, to save us. And also about heaven not exsiting, because he quoted a song saying,"heaven is place on earth." I dot him ar./:

Haiya, i will not comment on this not very considerate behaviour, I think he's just not ready to accept Christ, hardened heart, but must remember, you can pray for him that as he continue to journey, that he will meet someone to share with him again and that he will come to know Christ.

Alighted, stopped to take a close look at him, walked home with my Mum, she couldn't take it too.
I was like, "haiya, did you hear that guy talk?"
She replied, "Ya, that's why happens when people don't have of in their lives."

Felt this sadness in my heart as I walked for that moment,but feeling that way will not help, What will I make out of the experience i just had?


-So many out there are have not heared of Christ..Will you or I be willing to share the message- with someone?
Pray that the guy will meet people who will be ready to share with him.
I commend the people who went out in faith to share their story with others today!and not to forget everyday people who share the good news with people they meet!

No comments: