Sunday, October 21, 2007

The 1st Week After Holidays -15-21 October 2007-

-Be a Fisher of Men/Women-
The week passed so fast!I had a short retreat from busy busy life and went for a Discovery Weekend camp organised by Campus Crusade.Didn't sleep over though, well, it's alright,the sleep at home was refreshing and dad was in Sri Lankan attending a Conference, he was nominated cos i think he's a life long learner-that i can vouch for, Great job DAD!(:
-My File.on the way back from Pasir Panjang, on bus 51-


-Look at God's Creation, "you were Lord of the Creation & Lord of my Life, Lord of the Land & the Sea, You were Lord of the Heavens before there was time, & Lord of Lords you Will be!"-

The first week at school was great, getting ready for the last semester before guys go army, girls can take the 2 year degree or work, or change career. I'm having mixed feelings about continuing on the journey with God. What do I do after this?You can't look into the future, You only can be led by the Shepherd,. Picture this from Psalms 23-"The Lord is my Shepherd..."TRUST God that he will deliver you...

-Praying for one another-
Had DG-Disciple Group with the year 3 guys, it's great to just gather and be encouraged by their faith, experiences of God blessing them & using them to bless others. Gonna have it on Wednesday Evenings, so to make time, I will do my homework consistently then can go out right?

I had LM-Life Meeting on Thursday, I was encouraged by the people, the years 1s and 2s that were the main bulk of the people in the room. I could feel the kind of zealousness that they had as they shared their experiences from the T.U.T camp. Thank God, I think it's gonna be soon when NP crusade begins to organise a concert at the Convention Centre!(:

Then came Friday,I had a wonderful time at Island Creamery that evening..Thank God that i was able to spend time with her, I shall not elaborate on the name as yet,heh..hope she enjoyed herself(: We were like colouring, then i strum the guitar while she doodled more, then when i doodled she also doodled,not guitar playing for a while,and kids met some kids coming over to the art corner to draw, figuring out the Rubik's Cube, which i forgot how to use the special method that i learnt that night,oops,heh...Person coming over to tell me that the guitar is out of tune!haha...the person who colours is very important,but the person who sketched it is even important!(:
The ice-cream was very yummy too, I had Black Forest, Chendol & Strawberry Cheese Cake,not too much Black Forest Flavour for the faint hearted,especially if you get high easily...haha, This month till 30th November i think, I will have 3 scoops of ice cream for 5 bucks, cos there's a promotion for people who flash their HSBC cards there!yay!Hope we will can go again soon!
Oh oh, Where are the pictures?hmmm......haha(:

My saturday had a great time at cell Group, doing on the book "The Road less Travelled" I have since stopped that book for Bible Study with Eoin, and will start on another book dealing with church history..

I have made a decision to start journalling about my thoughts with God, discovering WHO He Is instead of WHAT God Can do. I pray that i will draw strength from God as i walk with him(:

I pray that everyone will have a great week ahead too!Take care(:

No comments: