Thursday, October 25, 2007

DG-DiscipleGroup @ Island Creamery

-Say 'Ice-Cream'!-
Wednesday,24 Octover 2007, wwe had dinner at Adam road food centre..then went to Isalnd Creamery to at ice-cream and have DG.It was a great time of sharing and hearding from my fellow brothers. The topic was about The New I.D, The Learning point was to understand the practical implications of the believer's identity with Christ and be encouraged to live them out. We talked about our old & new self, about us not being slaves to sin, sin is not our master, you are slave to righteousness, Sin has NO DOMininoN over you.
-What are you gonna do after you graduate from Ngee Ann Polytechnic?SHaring our insights-

-Reading from God's word, the passage James 1:13-15-
-After eating some black-forest ice-cream, where everyone commentd on the Rum-
Ron:"I want some, please?"
-After consuming some black forest ice-cream!haha, actually it was just us, i think me trying to understanding something,then Joshua got a little confused, i got a little confused,sometimes by the music in the store. me and music..had a great laugh!-

People at today's DG, still remebering ZhengBin and a few others who are not with us today
-Shao Wei-

-Joshua-
Right:Jermiah, Left: Ron(our DGL a.k.a DiscipleGroup Leader)
-ME!-

-what happend to the picture?go check it out at Island Creamery!-

A verse for our take home,
-WHO I think I am, WHAT i believe in, AFFECTS my Identity!-

No comments: