Saturday, October 27, 2007

27 October 2007- TreeTop Walk

Today, I was with my GEN 12 Mission Trip group that went to Charis student care as part of our mission trip with campus crusade for Christ. We are walking to the TreeTop Walk..really enjoyed myself. I was a late, but they manage to engaged themselves with Prata at the cripsy prata place, which i saw, Prata were small, really small. We had a great time just hanging out, catching up with one another about their life..doind silly things, taking random picture which i don't have it here cos my handphone has so much space only, it's alright, i learnt that you take waht you need, not everything and anything!can't take everything, that's greed right?well, enjoy God's Creation, and you can go with your love ones to enjoy this great part of Singapore(:
-We made it, halfway at least...haha-
Hello everyone!I deicided to walk by another road, by the road where i could see the golf course of Island Country Club..just felt like it...haha, so it converges at this point....Glad to see thema gain(:

we are walking to the HSBC Tree Top Trail
Opens 9am -5pm(don't start walking there after 4.45pm)







The view from the Bridge....Enjoy,Admire the Creation of God(:



-View to bottom,way down!Well, i wasn't worried about me falling over, Thank God for blessing me with a safe trip(:

-jaywalking requires quite an amount of strength-
-look at the amount of strength exerted to cross the road
Rest upon the Lord!Sleep well children,Zzzzzz.....-

Thank You God for the time immerse with God' people and your Creation(:

No comments: