Monday, October 15, 2007

Bonjour (:
Haha, i'm in a french mood right now. Was reading my sister's blog, hmm, I suppose she's gotten over with her long-thought-of crush. Not that she told me anything, but after all, I'm her sis, what can she keep from me? :D
I have my sources.
-------------------------------------------
I like the way she does those dotted lines.
-------------------------------------------
Anyways, she taught me some words 'absofreakinglutely', 'absofreakingwhere' and all those random stuffs. Hahaha, she's a funny kid (most of the time).
---------------------------------------------
I just got my allowance today! :D
Not that it means much, but it made me happy for that hour.
----------------------------------------------
I turned the newspaper over to the 'deaths' page today, accidentally. Made me realise how blessed I was to not know anyone who has passed away since. It doesn't count when I don't remember you see. (:
So, cherish everyone you know now, don't regret it when it's too late.
:D
--------------------------------
I watched 'The Naked Chef' today. I love love love to watch him bake :)
Maybe it's his passion I see all the time, or maybe it's how he makes cooking look so absofreakinglutely easy but I love watching Jamie O.
It doesn't help that his eyes are baby blue either (:
-----------------
I'm gonna go watch more vcds and spoil my eyes some more.
Au voir ! ( ? )
Ps: I suppose Friday's good(:
Till then.

No comments: