Sunday, December 30, 2007

A yummy treat! :D

-Peace, serenity, as he rest in the bus , the calmness in his heart to rest-

Just like us, we can be calm, we seek refuge with the Lord, ALways going back to him as your source...Thank GOd for moments like these(:
Having many things to juggle is challenging, sometimes stressful, I am going to do this not by myself, I will look to him for widsom as I do my daily things..

WE had dinner at Phebe's house, Thank the Yankaya family, Eoin, Phebe, Shadrach for hosting us
My Bro, Joel trying to eat the chilli crab, good effort, he's trying to crack the shell open, and kinda squirted the juices all over the place:P

After the dinner, packing up, 4 people gathered at the mahjong table to exercise their fingers...
-Yankaya Jr watching attentively, a pro in the making, out to beat my bro!:P-

-My Bro, Joel is Mahjong pro, cos you see he does things like these...
The 13th Wonder, shi san yao,, i'll just stand there and watch today(:-

And i have signed up for GEN 12 2008, I pray that GOd use me in his way that i will follow, Do I go to an overseas community project?or the local one?

Thank God for this day that we could fellowship and enjoy(:

No comments: