Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HAN's In chiang Mai

Time tells me that it's 5am in the morning! A call from Eoin woke me up at 4.40am...had to slept on the floor, me being me, a heavy sleepr knocks out quite well on any soft surface, especially my bed!We went to the BUDGET TERMINAL to send HAn off. Tiger airways...remember the time when i took the budget airline, Jet Star from T2...








Sisters-Awww(well Xiang was enjoying the hug treatment for her sister):P
-The Wong Family-Not so Similar Han

haha, I enjoyed the difference, the environment is different ,its' a bit different some places...but it's fine(:
And we left the airport, with Josh, Eoin and myself to changi village for breakfast, Joshua was like really hungry and had a 'uhh' expression when we decided that we will go eat something else, Jalan Kayu roti prata! yumyumm, it's interesting, 2 small pratas made me full
Waiting for 9am class with Joshua who was there too...Tnk God I was on time..My main lecturer came to brief on the 2nd assginment...a surprised 'attack', well this reminded me to be on time for my classes, not niec to be late for classess.(:
Tank GOd for this dAY!(:

No comments: