Sunday, December 9, 2007

Work/ Rest/celebrate

Happy Birthday to Xiang, Han & TAB! to people in december!(:
To the someone who bought the cake, Thank you!It's a really yummy cake(:
-the 3 birthday ladies-

-From a friend a.k.a mum, Cheryl, from mission trip-
-looks quite at rest!:P-

":Dput it this way.u are abviously occupied,men weren't created to be superhumans who don't need rest.u're still going anyway.so why feel bad about it?"

How true it is...just a snippet of what's I will be focused to do this week...there are many things to accomplish. My strength will never enough to do all the work, With so much I do so much, with God's strength, i do much more! After putting in effort, I will rest(:


Pray that as this week goes and nearing the Young People's camp, I will be focused and do my best in everything that i do! That God strengthen me with his wisdom and courage(:

May everyone be a light to others as they walk daily with GOD..Take care everyone..Have a blessed week

No comments: