Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am never alone-Young People's camp 2007 (PART 1)

WOW, i'm back from camp! and family chalet that my mum's side has every year...I can't really find my camera, but its' ok, make do with the best in every situation.

The morning of 14th dec started out quite well, I manage to wake up to sent my brothers off to camp.Belssing 1 of the day

In my heart I was having this conflict between going in the morning and going in the evening. Morning I go, there will be more time to interact with campers and not missing the afternoon of ice-breakers and evening lesson BUT there was the possibility of meeting for project.
My mistake, I did not confirm the night before...So i messaged Farhana, my classmate that morning to ask about the details of when and where we will be meeting. After I reached home shortly, Thank God she woke up to reply, there was NO meeting that day, means i will be kinda free and also not doing anything for school.

I called Phebe to check if i can squeeze into the with Eoin, herself, Shadrach and my brother,and also which i managed to cos they had to wait at the Immigrations and checkpoints Authority(ICA) to get joel's new passport before setting off to Seremban. blessing 2 of the day

Thank GOd for safe trip there and back-blessing 3

As i get really excited and overly enthusiastic at camps and from past experiences, I feel disappoint at camp cos of expectations. I remind myself to manage my expectations so I that i focus on the right things with right attitudes.

I shall continue with part 2 soon! I better rest because i want to adopt a healthier lifestyle with time management, something that I got reminded of on thursday having ice-cream(:

Merry Christmas Eve to all!(:
IT's one of the more special ocassions to tell the people you love and care for how much you appreciate them(:

No comments: