Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas hapenings

Wow, I had this Conversation with my friend, i should say childhood friend, Bernice, well she's at Pasir Panjang Church of Christ now..reminise the time Josh, Li Min, Bernice and I were in teh class and the 'vampire' games that we play in the dark with josh being vampire...
I'm really confused by the deep thought that she shared with me about the whole thing about Christmas....Pray for wisdom as I ask GOd the questions in my heart about Christmas, that i speak to him and he will also speak to me(:

Couldn't wake up this morning to accompany my mum to the market, slept too late while trying to connect with Bernice on the discussion of Christmas, It's like I know what i want to tell her, but when i comes to explaining, I struggle a little. Had like lots of help from my friends, Ron, Veron, Henry...

After watching the final performance at the Fullerton hotel by Han and the Hwa Chong voices...Went for lunch at Swesens!Than you Phebe for blessing us with a great lunch!(:
I still owe her 2 cards!

Discussed things to be done for the year 2008 for children's worship, Listening to the goals, dreams, determination in the faces, I will do my best to lead and bless the children that we are teaching!(:

went on to pack the youth class, primarily was to pack music scores. My role as librarian not doing very well, haha...Thank God for people like Joel my younger bro, JOsh & Eoin who were all sorting out scores from those that we deemed rough paper...

Had dinner, steam boat! and the honour to have guest over at my house- Joshua, Shadrach, Phebe, Eoin....with Joshua eating 3 1/2 bowls of rice!

It was a great Christmas, with evening chats on MSN that were good time to fellewoship with brothers and sisters?(:

Thank God for the experience that i have in LIFE!

"you are child like, you have actually a lot of wisdom" an encouragement from my mentor(:

No comments: