Wednesday, September 19, 2007

- My maid smses me too! hahaha, she calls once every blue moon (: I miss her alot and she's called YAATI. hehehe, I used to be such an ass to her.



HAAAACHEW.
hahaha, ironically I'm down with a really bad cold and cough and what-nots.
:( my desk partner passed it to me, so we're sick together and we eat lozengeses together!
But i still love her of course. Hahaha, I haven't been having the same crazzy ass days but the unseen pressure's still being felt by all of us. Sleeping late, waking early, annoying lectures on exam formats... Seems so near yet so far.

On the bright side, I've got High School Musical 2 and Simpsons stored in the depths of my computer! Hahaha, I might watch it soon.. too tempting :)
And I've planned what to do after my crazy ass exams.
I'm going to bake and bake and bake and eat eat eat and play play play!!
(: Tab and I can bake stuffs like maybe for youth people's birthdays and crepes and nutella cupcakes and all other yummy stuffsssszz.
Mmmmmm.

Doesn't that sound wonderful.

Well, that is if I last through my crazy ass exams which are so crazy assly near!! :(
But I guess I shouldn't worry and all cos God wouldn't want me to.
:)
I'm sure!


Zai Jian!

No comments: