Friday, September 28, 2007

Handprints-leaving your Mark on others

My first experiment with the paints on my hands
Many hands sprouted, can you guess where's my hand?There's another nice person's hand print somewhere there in the picture..
I started the ball rolling by painting my right hand, people painted my right hand, i dabbed people's hand and vice-versa of course.haha...great fun!The feeling of paint on your hands feels great..If there's was a person just taking pictures of our whole process, that would have been great! this is just the product of our fun time!Soon, everyone had paint on their hands!Arms, hmmm, few of them...Well, Joanna shared with us that I was like 'leaving' my mark on other people..Which i felt happy, cos I gave them a moment to remember of the session when I started dabbing people with paint! It's like us going about in our daily lives, we leave our marks on people that we meet. My question is do we want to leave a nice mark that encourages others to be blessed by you?Ready to do that(:

No comments: