Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello,
I had a really bad weeek :(
Tests and homework piling up everydayyyyy.
It's crazy ass killing me!
hahaha, anyway friday was a killer day.
Had a History test which you have to ans one [12m] and one [13m] question,
all in 40 stingy minutes!
hahahaha, it was crazy.
I wrote out like 2+ pages which probably was very intelligible. ( i think that means difficult to read)
yup, and thereafter was an english compre test.
after that, was bio which was crazy cos its about plants and if you know plants... they are sooo complicated.
hmm, yes and i had to copy alot of homework due to the fact that teachers tell us about last minute tests. and other teachers give us last min homework.

:p

does that justify my copying thing??
well, whatever, it was more writing.
& my hand started to turn red.
and my head started throbbing as welll.
Then, i got a headache by the time it was Values Ed, but it was changed to Math cos we're so slowww. :(
More writing and thinking.


Stupid ass day.

But, i must say i did feel very accomplished (:

Now... wasn't that a long story?
hee hee.

Thanks for listening to me; lucky you cos u dont get to hear my whiny voice.

(:

Thanks whoever who prayed for me!!

No comments: