Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Seeking God First!

I want to seek God first in everything i do...To glorify HIM, to Grow in Christ..just like what my dear brother P.Legend gave me during Mission Trip, serving as a reminder to me....
Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

Cassandra: Indeed you will become a teacher and person as you learn to teach the children.They teach you things lots of times.

Nong Dyna a.k.a Guru: HAHA, Our GOd is Sooooooooooooo BIG! So strong and soooo mighty, there's nothing My GOD cannot Do for you!
I Thank God and am encouraged by your love for serving the people of Indonesia. Keep Shining too(:
Nong Ning: You look mature not Old..
P.S: the more you say, the faster you age from all the stress :P
Nong Joelle: Not sure about that, but mai pen rai(it's alright). yea..saw your updates..enjoyed a good read of it...P. J will proceed with his this week!(:

God is GOod(:

No comments: