Friday, April 18, 2008

If he can use me what about you?

Had
A week started with Np crusade recruitment on Monday& Tuesday,with the 'Naked I' campaign going on, talking about issues on Love and sex through giving out of magazines,and a LOVE ACTUALLY CONCERT,and also recruitment of freshmen into the Np crusade.
Was surprised at the way I manage to overcome some fear in approaching peo9ple to do surveys, and handing out magazines..Thank God!


Felt that I should help out, cos through Crusade, God used the ministry to nurture me and grow in faith in many ways, me helping in recruitment is the least I could do to serve(:
-NP was on coke Zero rush, free coke zero for eveyrone!--Naked i magazines to give out-

Bringing medicine to grand dad on Wednesday. After experiencing the things that took place in Thailand, and thank God that I'm born in a Christian family I wanted to begin to start sharing Christ to your grandparents, not satisfied with them just leaving not knowing Christ. How do I do that?
con't to uphold them in prayer

Thursday went with a brief exercise and gaming session at Daniel Woon's house,playing tennis for then 2nd time, "technique very important" as Daniel would say, smacking the ball not as important as getting the technique better 1st..and Xbox, beat him at
(1) Halo after the training from my 2 highly skilled shi-fus at home, (2) Freedom Fighters, which the Soviets won, with them being the fact they are soviets=P, and a thrashing in a game of winning Eleven of soccer of Italy Vs Saudi Arabia 3-0..fingers just not nimble enough.
A sharing with my friend who has a powerful name, Jacob Ng from
Gensis 32:26-32 Jacob Wrestles with GOd

26 Then the man said, " let me go, for it is daybreak."
But Jacob replied, " I will nto let you go unless you bless me."
27 Then the man asked him, "What is your name?"
28 Then the man said, your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with GOD and with men and have overcome."
29 Jacob said," Please tell me your name."
But he replied, " why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying , "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."
31 The Sun rose above him as he passed Peniel, and he was limping because of his hip
32 Therefore to this day the Israelites do not eat the tendon attached to the socked of the hip, because the socket of Jacob's hip was touched near the tendon.

Look at the transformation that Jacob went through, Jacob which doesn't really have a very pleasant direct translation of 'deceiver', whom deceived his brother of his birth right, his father for Esau's blessing, and God blessing HIM with the line of the 12 tribes, from the line of Judah, David and Jesus.
If he can use a man like Jacob, I'm sure of the things he can use you for, If you let HIM to.
continuing shining for God!(:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.