Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sawat dee Krub!

-Gen12ii Thailand Mission Team-
Sawat dee krub! Hello people, It's been a while since I updated. Hope everyone is doing great whether at school or at work(:
I thank God for his blessings as i went forth on the Gen12ii Thailand mission trip.
I love God even more for he loved me, my fantastic team of people whose faith really encourage me, Thailand(not to mention the food, language, children, the people:p), and also the crazy things that we did, from swimming in te river, eating like a Thai kid, pelting algae at one another, sitting on the Song Tiao(type of vehicle), talking in my sleep, "hands up, palms together!" -had a good laugh.

Apart from the lighter things we did, I thank God for Growing Spiritually, worshipping Him instead just getting notes correct, to be a vessel to outpour his love, to focus on our Creator.
Sharing from the word our team mateJacob Ng, shared from Philipians with which one passage is close to my heart with also testimonial from Radion international's staff, Eugene and Ben. WOW.

Philipians 3:8
"What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ."


being filled with thankfulness throughout the trip, to witness his creation from the mountains, the Sun, the Starts at night the 2 phrases that rings in my head.
"Come on people, press in!" and "PUSH people, come'on push!"

Of all the things I typed here, This is just the Tip of the Iceberg, a tiniwini tip.
Am in the midst of organising out my thoughts for the trip, that's what happened when you don't be disciplined in reflecting everyday.I will do it this week.
Check out my team blog @ www.thehmongshope.blogspot.com and read on at my friends' blogs!

Thank God for his Goodness(:

No comments: