Thursday, January 13, 2011

Surprise Surprise

Apparently, I have witnessed the progress of Blogger's progression from accepting the 'hotmail' to eventually locking out that account and insisting that I sign in with a Gmail one.

Was browsing it a few nights back, into the many drafts that were saved in the account owing to the fact that i have this tendency to "aiya, now not the time, postpone 1st".
The deadliness of 'Procrastination' :X

I actually found things that were amusing, inspiring, God led, Provided by Him, victories, ups and downs of my journey and also noticing particularly specially written if I saw correctly 2 very small corners yet pivotal anecdotals.

Pivotal was because if I have read it there and then, it would have really clear the blurness in my sight.
But I think that will also have taken away the moments I spent with our Father in my walk, just on a single silent retreat, walking that very necessary stretch in the absence of another half physically, and emerge from there a stronger servant of God in my walk.


while on that journey, you were being interceded in prayer and it was a thanksgiving how He provides, and witnessing you lean upon the Lord

Wanna say thank you to you & thank God for the encouragements
and my apologies, i'm a very blind bat.

So that was you my friend writing it while I was thinking to myself when did that emerge from(:

No comments: