Sunday, January 23, 2011

I praise you Lord

I praise you Lord
for who You are
and all the mighty things You done
You saved my soul
You made me whole
and now I sing my praise to You

When I was lost and deep in sin,
You sent your Holy Spirit in
You cleanse my heart and made it new
and now I sing my praise to You.


it reminded me of the first Angkor of Faith as Joel taught us, sitting in a hot balcony and praising our Father in unison, the more in tuned people letting the Spirit minister to them while I was at a stage of my moment trying to get notes right for new songs. I looked back and laughed with a chuckle, "how time flies" and how different i approach the new songs that I come across now since that earlier encounter.

So this year is into its 5th year,
what's installed for the land that His people will plant their feet on?
We will just have to seek His will, listen, really open our hearts for His love to outpour to the people.

Not "Singaporeans love you, but God loves you"(:

Need to open my 'ears' to listen to His direction.
Hope you do too my friends(:

No comments: