Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sabbath

Its a day before the 'Sabbath' which most Christians hold pride in being at church mornings ,sometimes to even catch on work from the weekdays.

After repeated warnings of to rest, finally the physical body could not bear the brunt of me abusing it with late nights, long hours in the childcare, where the ocassional sneeze from a child without covering his/her mouth eventually got to me.
Or simply, your body said, "cannot tahan la!I'm only mere flesh"
More importantly, I was asking myself, where is my Sabbath each day to spend with my Creator?

Do I actually have so much things to do (even blogging) to not even spend quality time with my Father? I'm not looking at the pious Christians looking at me shaking my head, "no, no, no." but I'm looking over faithful Christians, who dedicate their lives to praising God each day 1st, in stillness, Quiet Time to just listen.
Serving in the kingdom, holding full-time jobs, juggling a family& that just forms the basic level of a Christian person.

Doesn't get mastered overnight, practise makes better(:

No comments: