Sunday, October 31, 2010

Calling me

Remember the games in commmunication, being called where a sea of distracting other voices calling out to their own other half, while you scringe and try to listen out to yours,getting carried away saying,"where? where?" which adds to the whole commotion.

Just have to stop, listen carefully again after the initial orientation of hearing your partner's voice.
In my life now, stop, listen, an added Look around,
"What do you see?
What is called for you to do?
Who is in need?
What is in need?
So how?"

For myself, I have to ask, "start from where?"
or else i'll go from all areas and never ever complete my tasks efficiently similarly in my daily work.
In the sea of 'calls'/expectations from others and self, which expands exponentially.

Ok in a sea of self confusing words, I need quietness and listen

Open my ears(:


No comments: