Sunday, June 6, 2010

S.U.M.O

Uncouthly, it means Shut Up, Move On.

But it reminds me of times when I'm brought a problem/challenge...
instead of getting stunned, freeze up, screams flying around in my head,
breathe, pray for GOD to use you or me greatly in the situation.
Cos getting stunned doesn't help, screaming's not really solving the thing except telling everyone you're still stuck, you're kinda going no where.



take a bow- Rihanna

It was used to describe an inner sense of frustration that some people had with issues that arised in church. "but its over now, go on and take a bow"The curtain's closing, show's about to have a closing chapter. The talk was the imminent possibility of the permanent absence of certain people because of how the situations have snowballed.

i'm calling out the need for us to not be higly skilled in the word, in our works. Its just not enough, its like a shortfall of something. In our faith in Jesus , God and the Holy Spirit which was given, serving as a guide in our lives, and the rest of the things will just fall into place thereafter. Cultivating aGod- spirited led being instead of me being the centre of it.
How we respond to others in the right spirit or not?

In my situations, in my experiences...
but "For me and my household, we will serve the Lord"
Let's do that my friends(:
-Praying for HIM to fill each one of us with the right spirit to move in our lives-

No comments: