Monday, June 28, 2010

ever stayed up?

This past week,returning from church camp,and not falling sick though sleep was like 5 hours a night. Thank God & thank the vitamin C.
I look back to see how gracious God was as the Vacation Bible School for the children was ran at the church camp, I saw how everybody involved came together to present to the children their better. Better? Cos it was great effort that I saw being put in and with the attitude, we can do even better!

was reminded&embarrassed how I can fall-in on time in the army, at work, at events, but I had seemed to have left that attribute of punctuality back in SG and lateness got the better most of the time if not ALL the time:/

and I saw a very pressing need to live on the power of prayer, dedicating what we do, defending ourselves against spiritual warfare, uplifting fellow brothers and sisters.
Pray powerfully my friends in the name of the Lord!

Was listening to Randy Harris sharing about the ressurection of Lazarus and the series of events that unfolded between Martha/Mary.

25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27"Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ,the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

and further down....
.
38Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39"Take away the stone," he said.
"But, Lord," said Martha, the sister of the dead man, "by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days." 40Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

for the moment that I said "yes Lord, I believe in you"
how many situations have erupted that really got me compromising that and just keeping the faith to myself. This word 'Faith-ing', got me reminded to live out my faith.
English majors please correct me if i'm wrong, its a verb yea?

ready to be'Faith-ing' for Jesus? Our mighty God, and Father who gives you peace lead you in your week ahead my friends(:

No comments: