Friday, January 18, 2008

W-O-W!

What a week I had...Well this post has been done like 3 times!technical glitch i think:p
Thank God as I focus on him for the next 2 weeks and more...
As he brought me through the week, I felt this burden on me lifted higher, someone's been carrying my load now...He has blessed me his wisdom to think properly and well to answer the questions, process faster and for critical thinking...For courage, that i dont' get overwhelm...For strength cos if I was replying on my strength, I drain out really fast

Dinner with Paternal grandpa

went out dineer with my granddad, 2 aunts and my mum...fish head steamboat, my xiao gu recommanded balestier, whcih as really nice, love the way they are using charcoal as the source of heat for the soup.
-The flame-
-salted egg yolk coated prawns--KangKong with cuttlefish--tofu?,yea last bit in my bowl, labelled a vacumcleaner that evening:p-
Grandpa's like super impatient, everyone stopped eating already except myself, haha, let them wait then(just for a while)
tried talkking to him in my broken teochew,"ought to be shot" as my bro, Joel will put it...but it was good, wanted him to talk about his past, how did he come to Singapore? his history..really important cos when he leaves us, no one can tell us the actual fact than the person who went through it himself.
My mum filled in about her history of being dad's girlfriend and daughter-in-law of knowing grandpa and it always links back to her and dad:p
but thank God for the time of fellowship, preparing for new year, with starting being focused on school work...
- got something for ah-ma who couldn't come, needed to give her incentive..haha, she still remember me though her memory fades a little, and speaking in more broken teochew
Of course not forget, got it for my bros and dad:P-

Had my first TEAM meeting with my GEn12 mates.
Have been blessed with the previlage to go on the trip to Chaign Mai Thailand, cos eralier when i signed up, there seemd to be an error in my registration, so I thuoght i will be in my second choice, GRACEHaven in Singapore. Wherever the place, God will prepare me for his works that I only boast with HIm as the head(:
I thank God for my team of men and women with a strong faith, which really encourages me
during devotion, it was asked by corney the guy leading
"who is Jesus to you?"," For whom are you doing this for?"
Wow, you reflect, it was a good reminder
Jesus Loved us first..and for my I love Him by being focused on what he ask of and not be distracted by earthly things(:

Thank GOd for my lecturer that shared with me something about MOE...describing it in terms of an underwater world setting.
As I con't to discern -to wheelock, to NIE?

P.S: anything that i can be praying for you?(:

Thank God for the week and for the many blessings in my life(:

1 comment:

' laura said...

Hello Satay Stick,

Thanks for telling me your blog's URL. Now I can stalk you everyday and see if you find other meepok anot HAHAHA.

Okays, meepok (but i prefer bakchor mee) soon ah! (:

MEEPOK-TA.