Saturday, March 5, 2011

routines

These 3 weeks since Chinese New Year ended revolved around display boards(especially), finding my teaching style, organisational style, understanding colleagues better, building my relationship with the children.

I'm coming to terms with the fact that its work, and the slogan 'work never ends' is quite prevalent in my line of work. Unless there's no children left in the centre, work is bound to continue, and the motion just goes on like a water wheel, rolling as long there's a water current going through.

so the fact is I have take momentarily rest, or 'Sabbaths' just to stop that motion after spending 12plus hours each week night, working towards a seemingly poly assignment deadline, and more starts interjecting in the week.

Especially on my night walks home from the MRT, just to hold on to a little more of my faith and lesser on my own strength, knowing I don't have lots of free saturdays, evenings to spend quietening my heart for HIM lest meet up with dear people around me for dinners that I use to during army days.

Been turning to 98.7fm's top 20 countdown for just some company apart from the ocassional Senior Teacher who's as work focused on friday nights for the evening company, reaslising how little songs though with good beat, how no sense some of it makes, and dee jays who just fill our minds with mindless conversations that keep the cutting, pasting, a little 'thinking out of the box' at random laughters when designs appear different from how you planned it to be.

Thanking God each day, each week for what I wake up to each time.
To be ever grateful for what He's done(:

No comments: