Sunday, March 13, 2011

God of this City

tonight as I prepare to sleep for the next 2, 2 1/2 hours, and finally clearing majority of my work before approaching it again when I return..
to reflect what I wrote last entry embarking to Cambodia last year.
Remembering how massive His power can be watching cities crumbling at the quick work of the Earthquake and to rely on the power of prayer ever more walking this week.


been soaking in a myriad of songs from contemporary, soothing tunes possibly for children's naptime, the hillsongs inspirations, children's songs, songs from AOF which I turned it down to approach it in Cambodia with a new heart& also tunes I remember from my first mission trip with crusade to Phetchabun, Thailand, where I witness the mime by Corneylus with Phoebe&Ian singing to the song, "No Sacrifice".

to remember that His life is higher than mine embarking this week in one of God's city, soften the ground and calling the children of heaven(:



To you I give the gifts

Your love has given me

How can I hoard the treasures that you've designed for free?



Because

Your thoughts are higher than mine

Your words are deeper than mine

Your love is stronger than mine

This is no sacrifice

Here's my life



To you I give my future

As long as it may last

To you I give my present

To you I give my past



Because

Your thoughts are higher than mine

Your words are deeper than mine

Your love is stronger than mine

Your thoughts are higher than mine

Your words are deeper than mine

Your love is stronger than mine

This is no sacrifice

Here's my life

No comments: