Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today is the Day

I'm beginning this post at such an unruly hour after returning from sending Han off earlier.

Having decided that I will not fall asleep before I end my prayer to God tonight,
I decided it was time to change my posture to at least end my prayer properly.
People dear to me, Loved ones, things just ran past my mind praying,
and I actually ended the prayer for the night.
But closing my eyes just didn't seem to 'off' the mind' with tooth aching,
perhaps caffeine overdose with coffee&tea earlier.
So, rather than flipping&tossing in bed, ink it down before its put off AGAIN.

Its ever closer to my Operationally Ready Date(ORD),
resting at home having gone for wisdom tooth extraction,
thank God for the intercessions & encouragement from Jonas,Mithrian, Sue Ann,Joel, Amanda , many more that morning,
for medical staff that were up with a smile,
for patience in waiting,
table tennis finals to cheer on before&after the mini surgery.
(1 more later in the morning:p)
In times of struggle where holding on to God felt most real.
Remembering for thanksgiving & placing HIM 1st(:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVOBKbWndU

-Like Incense-Hillsongs-

Remembering the simple phrase of 'Oh God you are my God& I will ever praise You' seeking Him in the morning(&evermore),learning to walk in His ways
while my doctor drilled on for my tooth in that duration of 15minutes.

These 2 weeks watching the Youth Olympics Games' Volleyball ,Table Tennis matches
&the National Day Rally stirred up the attribute of a leader.

While your workers are labouring, its not the leader who takes a break,
but yet he/she works even more.
like spotting for your blind spots,
Really observant coaches feedbacking your performances in sport match breaks for really effective counterattacks,
captain of volleyball teams especially the Peru girls' Captain hanging on in the entire match up against Belgium.
The brief shot of Mentors seated in front of the Prime Minster,
of continuous learning even at such advanced ages.
How important a lesson.

And Procrastination,('waiting a while')
struggle mann, do it now instead.
Something i should leave out of my system.

Dear friends, raise your flag and flag me!
I'm learning to note things on my mind&do it
while my trusty notebook hangs around me to help me.

Renewal & growth Lord, putting You no.1 in ALL things(:

Have a blessed week my friends(:


No comments: