Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The B.I.G-ness

-in the middle of falling rain-

I suddenly had an urge to do a google search on the
Government of Singapore Investment Corporation(GIC),
then went over to Temasek Holdings
just to see what's it like on taking place through their webpages.
Wow, the big-ness of the names I see on each page with full credentials,
internalising why they are hired to be there,
and the amounts each organisation handles each year.

Thought the current organisation that I'm working with was quite big - this was BIGGER
made me feel small, really tiny for such a big man, literally.

It reminded me of the smallness picturing lightning& blasting thunder I heared on a few ocassions in rainy storms, with 1 just happening last wednesday.
Perhaps the call for global warming is ever louder, and the anger filled in the storm.
Watching the flashes & deafening sounds of the thunder,
the power contained in each bolt that will not hesitate to strike a sinful man like me.

I am gonna begin a journey of teaching our young ones, mulling over my decisions between Early Childhood or the Primary track.
Or decisions over in my life as come to know of good/not so good news.
Asking myself the very real question,
"what do you want to do?"

and Higher, "Lord where do you want to place me?"

To witness his Big-ness from my BIG man, was just humbling.
I have to come before Him, to lay at HIS feet.

Do you want too?

No comments: