Saturday, June 6, 2009

Doing your best for whom?

"Even you are doing it for children, you must do your best." said my batch mate.

It hit me, "Jacob, what are you doing all these things for?"

Was preparing this gift for the Won Children, which i spent some time painting, and He walked over deciding to help me paint, and he went on painting it as he mentioned what I should be doing.

He's quite an observant person, recently conversations revolved around the topic of i being distracted & doing things halfway.
which was really true, I received feedback that I need focus things and get it moving.

Sitting there is not getting me anywhere & when you do it, do it well, don't be sloppy about it.
Whenever I do things, do my best for the Lord, who gave me this previlage to serve others & use my gifts in ways to be a blessing.
Learnt something(:

alright, time to rest up before the week begins, with VBS!

May the games that the children experience allow them to grasp what the concepts are sharing.
more rehearsals, continuing to rely on my Father for his strength.

Have a blessed week ahead my friends(:

No comments: