Monday, March 2, 2009

Rainbows

R.A.I.N.B.O.W

-thanks to Jordan-

Red, orange,yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
That was 1 part of the lesson shared at Kaboom Kids on sunday talking about the convenant or Promise made with Noah & us. that the r.a.i.n.b.o.w is a reminder of that promise in Genesis 9:8-17


This past week was at a parade. Watching the graduates from the day before rehearsing and rehearsing their steps sometime missing it, to the following day doing it well was quite cool. loved ones were there to watch their graduation just like when I completed basic training on the sunny island of Tekong. I felt like those loved ones, I don't know why, happy that my friend/son has finally graduated.

Returning back to camp, there was the biggest rainbow I have seen in a long while after the moderate rain we had in the afternoon. Really excited me was on the bus, like a child watching his 1st rainbow& reminding me of the text I read in the morning in lieu with what Kaboom was teaching on Sunday-God's convenant with Noah, through that rainbow.

Remembering the promises HE made to us & promises that i tell HIM I want to commit that were reflected in the morning.

Encouraged me for the week. In your daily walk, When you might question or ponder sometime, He will show you a peek into how much bigger HE is than you thought.

W.O.W

Have a blessed week ahead(:


No comments: