Thursday, January 15, 2009

today today

-Joel, Andrew, Xiang, Han, Raymond, Me-
Wowww....Today marks my 4th week with the SAF bands...
Began playing my instrument, which I'm not really good at it, learning theory, with blasts of information, building my foundation in the scales, pushing for 3 pull ups from 1 and 2...

'O' levels out this past week, with wow, everyone that I know taking 'o's doing so well, tHank GOd!

So many instruments that my other mate are good at , the percussion, the flute, the oboe, the trumpet....better get my trombone right before moving to the

This past thursday, Han, Xiang, Raymond, Andrew, Joel with myself, we were having dinner...dinner bfore ray returns back to the down-under.
Those were the days with this small group and few others, while adults are cell grouping and then side tracking into other things, We are playing hide and seek, campfire with people's doubledecker beds
With the dessert stall closed, Bubble tea was next option where I had to absent mindedly call the lady 'aunty' when she was like only 20! The real Aunty, the boss said jokingly, "later you call properly, or else your drink not nice ar"
walk walk walk, to my void deck, it's really beautiful that people can sit and talk. after one topic, then you link to something else with interjects from Xiang.

Thank God for the weeks that I had in camp, it's a been a struggle to spend time with HIM.
Think You get too comfortable when it's alittle more relaxed.

Wanting to Fly with HIM-

P.s: hope your week's going well, GOD bless(:
-1,2,3,4,5,6-

No comments: