Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pre Chinese New year peep


-My dad-

The objective today was to make sure the house has gone past some soap, water, not to mention sweat .

Here's my dad cleaning the windows, He's a real technical person, so he has his soap, then using the window cleaners that people use at petrol kiosks to clean it off.
I had to clean my room of course, which was filled with dust, things shrewn all over the place...finally a little order in my room.

this past week has been practising and practising. being more conscious with my breathing&lipping on the trombone.
With questions running through my head about me being a person after GOd's heart, how has it set myself apart from the world, & how do I not be away from the world but embracing it as it will be but responding with christ likenss, talk about being that light.

Have a great Chinese new year everyone!
lots of time to share, eat, lo heying,disturbing cousins while they painstakingly sieve out abalone from the heap of veggies in yusheng

God Bless your week ahead!(:

No comments: