Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday

With training at school on Wednesday, we were talking about focusing on becoming the other & what is our intention in telling the children different things and understanding waht your mindsets gets you to do sometime.

The becoming the 'other' activity taught to be fully focused on the other individual, and not be self conscious. you wanna really be like that person or children.
Even in te middle of the sometimes chaos of children trying to test
"how you gonna handle me when i respond this way"
tactics,
you wanna be focused on your intentions objectively & go with the children, being 'other' conscious.

-Learning to be focused on getting my task get ahead-

I think God is teaching me something about giving, woww.
Draw nearer to HIM

Take Care my friends!(:

-Encouraging you-
something that I read from my email this evening...
"To know the will of God is the greatest knowledge.
To do the will of God is the greatest labour.
To know what you do pleases God is the greatest pleasure."


No comments: