Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome Home!Selamat Datang

Wow,
I went for a week's conference [Enrichment week 2008] in Kl & i'm back...
I went for church camp and now i'm back already...
Time flies when you are enjoying yourself.
-Special birthday song service from across the rooms specially for the lady-

-Pulai Springs,Room 05-12 & 03-19-

It's been amazing how God uses these weeks,he like always there, but you gotta listen out to the voice or touch that comes around.
The spiritual Life you always wanted was what the speaker Mr Randy Harris talked about. Simple, amusing, and reminded me of things that i'm suppose to do, which I don't wish I will be doing, but to just do it
I love the children with them calling "Uncle Jacob" just makes me laugh sometimes. The things that they just do with sincerity just brings me a smile.
Amen to all that.
sharing how Enrichment week has blessed me.
Q: HOw am i suppose to pass this blessing on to the people that work directly with the children?
many more pictures to share!so which i have not posted of camp & Enrichment week 2008, graudation.....
God be your source of strength & he bless & keep you(:

No comments: