Friday, May 23, 2008

Mind Champs

Wow, it's already friday..what have you accomplished so far?

Today i begun a 1 day temp job, packing kits for their seminar that is taking place on sunday. I must say to not underestimate the work that is involved in preparing all these documents. Instead of just today, I am returning next monday for another day with the adminstrative side.
After ending work, the HR personnel got me to sit with the Principal of their pre-sch arm for an interview, impromptu man..Through the questions it did get me to think again, why am I in the early childhood field? what do I intend to do?
It serves as a reminder for me if I am walking towards the primary school path or the earlychildhood path?

Thank God they for his providence, I have received a job as a teacher assistant i think.
Well, if you started comparing it with relief teaching, of course it
s different! Let's not compare it monetarily.Think about it, tis' gonna be a new expereince. worrying about it being far?of course you will
on top of that, maybe I need to consult with an organisation regarding some procedures matters on this, pray it works out...
but take courage my friend(:
It's not gonna be smooth path, let's keep focusing on HIM

No comments: