Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HOw have you been?


How has everyone been? Chinese New year...Am still down with the cough since the start of Chinese new Year..that happens when you don't watch the diet and sleep properly...


There's this Girl that is really trying her best to recite Psalms 23...Love that eagerness and nver give up spirit to continue(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3buLQoCN6KY

Reminds us as Christians to have a faith of a child...

Mattew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

the decision to not go to Cambodia was kinda hard..will miss the times i had there, with the many people i met, the food that i tasted, the smiles on the people's faces..
Thank God and as he use for preparation as I go to Thailand on the 18th March..That I will be able to speak to people about the work that my team and I are going to do, to raise my funds, to be a prayerful prayer I/C too

A thought That i came across:
Do we ask God of his Will for us, or do we ask him to bless the will that we want?

No comments: