Sunday, July 3, 2011

before I start again

You suddenly realised that 24hours is a lot of time, and its really scary when you realised what you did with those hours given daily. A lot more evident when I sit down with a 3rd party to analyse this situation.

This week consolidating materials for parent-teacher conference, still consolidating due to the lack of efficiency on my part, and relying too much on physical self .
While consolidating I saw the wonders in how the children have grown since they came in January, February, March, April,May.

a question beginning my week:
Is my energy going into disciplining the children solely or you will choose to empower them in areas that I as their educator will provide for them.

so before I start again this week, a new week with a different perspective

Thank you Lord for His grace in picking me up when you fall really flat onto the ground .
to work hard and play hard for the Lord(:

No comments: