Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quietness

In a day yesterday, I sent 2 groups of a people in the morning and person in the evening, most indirectly and not physically there, but in energy and spirit that I would have been(:
To be spoken to about God's promised future that He planted in us and an army friend who's future manifest in the few years he studies over there.

in the silence of my household, you allow your thoughts finally to get rested and through in your inner being, without the hustle and bustle of getting completing A today, completing B tomrrow.

and having conversations with a few people that I would not have talked to not for rest tonight, and also reminding me of going to God first, and the encouragement of people gathered in intercession.

stop whining and start moving before I waste the energy on the former.
and thank God for rest(:

No comments: