Monday, July 5, 2010

POP Lo!

-Joel, POPs!-

Passed out not from fatigue, but from Basic Military Training over at the Sunny island that most boys will call home for 3 months(:
And I had the privilege to be playing for his parade.
The familiar faces all gather at the same venue at each passing out parade from each cohort, Polytechnic mates,mission trip mates&church mates.
And my good old company building, with the memory of booking in for the first time as recruit, fearing everyone that wasn't of the same rank intially.
Returning,promoted 2 ranks, passed my fitness test and almost completing my stint with National Service was just 'WoW' & thankful(:
No wonder when guys meet together, this topic of National service will rarely leave their lips, the camaderie, the feeling of being tired, the laughters of singing songs when it was time to book out.
crazy sounding as it be, I'll miss NS
Thank God for bringing me through the entire process(:

No comments: