Friday, April 23, 2010

Time waits for no man

Indeed it doesn't...

The past 2 weeks, as I talk to certain people,
whose lives have such a desire to not be wasting time.

1 side reminding me,"think,think, how are you gonna lead this group of people?"
like a person from the corporate world.
Or am I thinking upon it with God?
Am I asking HIM to lead my life.
Am I even acknowledging him daily be my no.1 instead of myself or the other things 1st?

the other side, another friend,having a gift for accuracy, calculating that actually based on 24 hrs, you actually suppose to spend about 2hours with God, if your doing it on a 10% basis:X
How much time do I spend actually with HIM?

my eyes 'opened', whenever I walk in my day. I'm glad & thankful it did(:

These reminders just pop in my mind, especially when i'm free, like resting, perhaps laughing about stuff, poking fun at people for the moment, travelling to and fro destinations. and back to the thinking mode, praying mode, asking to be wise in my discernment.

have to fix my eyes on things that use my time meaningfully before Satan's does put his 'ideas' into my head. he almost did again.

Hope your week is going well by God's Grace(:


No comments: