Saturday, May 9, 2009

Remembering

-Is it gonna rain?-

The weather this past week has been WOW.
it's sunny and bright in the day, and next thing, clouds gather at night, cumulonimbus clouds(word taught from my younger brother, joel) ,
strong gusts of winds that slams your unsecured doors shut & blow the clothes that you hang outside down to the 1st floor.
the lightning seems like GOD wanted to take a picture of me half awake.
thank God for the cool weather and the Sun rising up with beautiful colours filled in the sky.

The moment I decided that i shall not be so distracted from GOD, the distractions start coming, sending me the message that 'it's ok, just take a break for a while'..
what a tough one.


Con't to pray,have faith in stading firm on my stronghold.

Have a blessed week ahead my friends(:

No comments: